Twinkle twinkle little star, how we wonder what you are…
MYD plans gender reveal parties in Brisbane, the Gold Coast, Byron Bay, and the Sunshine Coast. Full planning, styling or on the day coordination, we offer it all when it comes to planning your gender reveal party. The perfect way to ensure all of the administrative, logistical and styling elements of your celebration are taken care of whilst still being involved at the level you desire for many of the personal choices in your vendors + supplier selections.The ultimate way to take all the stress out of this special moment.
What we can offer…
Prior to the Gender Reveal
(2 – 4 months prior to your chosen reveal date is recommended)
- Initial consultation to discuss your ideas, inspiration and what your gender reveal looks like for you.
- Preparation of a detailed budget - We shall establish your overall gender reveal budget with you determining appropriate spends for suppliers, and areas of importance within your Pinterest inspo and vision.
- Providing a detailed design brief to capture your ideas -You will be able to visualise and read a descriptive vision to ensure we are on the same page and all elements of the gender reveal work together.
- Assistance in finding the perfect venue
- Using our list of trusted contacts and working within your budget to source all the suppliers and obtain quotations.
- Ongoing liaising with the approved suppliers.
- Monthly check-in meetings to go over the details and answer all your burning questions in the lead up to the gender reveal.
- Preparation of run sheets and floor plans.
- Attendance at the final walk through of venue and wedding rehearsal, if required.
On the day of the event
The day is finally here, and you can be confident that we will be across every detail leaving no stone unturned.
- Collection of any items required for the gender reveal
- 1 x Event coordinator for up to 10 hours
- Full set up of the event by fully experienced MYD team.
- Coordination of the following: guests arrival, food and drinks service, baby games, the big reveal & any other formalities during the day
- Meet suppliers and ensure setup is completed correctly.
- Manage on-site staff.
- Manage run sheet.
- Assist with any changes throughout the day e.g. wet weather back up plan.