Already jumped right in and ticked some of the big items off your list? Let The MYD team manage the rest.
Our partial wedding planning package is the ideal fit for the couples that would like to plan parts of their wedding but just need a little help to pull it all together.
This package includes…
Prior to the Wedding
(10 months prior to your chosen wedding date is recommended)
- A one on one planning consultation 1 - 1.5 hours
- Preparation of a detailed budget - We shall establish your overall wedding budget in and around your already secured venues and secured suppliers. We will then determining your appropriate spends for the remainder of your special day.
- Providing a detailed design brief to capture your ideas and wedding vision to ensure we are on the same page and all elements of the wedding work together.
- Using our list of trusted contacts and working within your budget to help you source suppliers and obtain quotations.
- Ongoing liaising with the approved suppliers.
- Bi monthly check-in meetings to go over the details and answer all of your burning questions in the lead up to the big day.
- Preparation of a detailed run sheets and floor plans.
- Attendance at the final walk through of venue and wedding rehearsal, if required.
On the day of the Wedding:
The day is finally here, and you can be confident that we will be across every detail leaving no stone unturned.
- Collection of any items required for the event.
- Full set up of the event by our fully experienced MYD team.
- Meet suppliers and ensure setup is completed correctly.
- Greet guests upon arrival.
- Manage the run sheet.
- Manage the on-site staff.
- Assist with any changes throughout the day e.g. wet weather back up plan.
The Partial Wedding Planning Package is $2,990.00 + GST
Please note: ‘Partial Planning’ typically applies to couples who have booked some elements of their wedding, or all of their suppliers, however, need a planner to take on the administrative and logistical communications with suppliers and vendors from this point onwards.